This adapter/transformer offers a powering solution to your wifi smart thermostat/doorbell; aimed at those that currently have outdated doorbell or HVAC wiring (majority of homes). From any standard 120v electrical outlet, this provides the constant 24 volt power required by today’s top wifi smart thermostat and doorbells.
Installation is a breeze with non-polarity pins allowing each pin to be connected to any terminal (so no mistakes).
Save hundreds on hiring an electrician or HVAC professional to run new wiring; safely solve this issue by DIY’ing it in just a few minutes.
Size: 3 in H x 2.2 in W x 2 in D
Input Voltage: 110v / 120v
Output Voltage: 24v @ 300mA
Stranded copper wire
Cable Length: 25 ft
Nest (T3007ES, T3008US, T200577)
Honeywell (RTH9685WF1004, RTH6580WF RCHT8610WF2006, TH9320WF5003, RTH9580WF)
Ecobee (EB-STATE3VP-02, EB-STATE3LT-02, EB-STATE4-01)
Emerson Sensi (ST55, ST75)
Nest Hello Doorbell (NC5100US)
Skybell (SH02300SL, ADC-VDB102)
August Doorbell (AUG-AB01-M01-S01)
Instructions for thermostats
1. Turn off breaker
2. Simply install any pin to the “C” terminal and “RC” terminal (in furnace/boiler only wiring setups);
add a jumper (a small piece of 18 gauge wire) from “RH” to “RC” if your current configuration was using a jumper or if you are using your thermostat with a cooling system/central air
3. Plug adapter into outlet, turn breaker on
4. Power up and enjoy your new thermostat!
Instructions for doorbells
1. Keep adapter unplugged
2. Install pins into the terminals for your doorbell unit (any pin can be connected to any terminal)
3. Plug adapter into outlet
4. Put doorbell faceplate on housing unit
5. Power up and enjoy your new doorbell!
- STANDARD HOME USE – Plugs into your standard 110v/120v outlet and converts to 24 volt AC current
- POWER SMART DEVICES – Powers your popular smart thermostats (Nest, Ecobee, Honeywell, Emerson Sensi, Hive, etc.) and doorbells (Nest Hello, Skybell, August) that require 24 volt power for operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – 2 pin non-polarity wires to ensure easy and error free installation for installers of all skill levels and knowledge bases
- EXTRA LONG CABLE – 25 foot cable for added flexibility of long distance wiring for flexibility of long distance installation. The extra long cable allows for tidy wiring along baseboards and moldings.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – 24 volt adapter and 1 year warranty on replacement or repair