The WarmAll floor heating cable systems allows for a simple installation. Our system is prefect for the kitchen, basement, bathroom. The WarmAll cable system can even be install in wet location such as shower beds. It’s cable guides design makes it easy to install in odd shape rooms by tracing the heating patern yourself to make sure you get the heat where you need it the most. Can also be install using floor membrane (CSA Approved) The WarmAll cable is made of fluoropolymere over jacket (not PVC) and has no EMF. The predetermined heating cable spacing at 3, 4 and 5 inches apart must be maintained to ensure proper floor heating. Do not change the cable spacing when you layout the cable because the floor may not heat evenly it will can have cold spots. Confirm that your cable is no longer then the heated area before starting the installation. The cable as a limited warranty of 25 Years and Thermostat 5 years. Buy with confidence from a trusted seller
- Includes 30 Cable Strips To Fix The Heating Cable At 3″, 4″ Or 5″ Spacing (Standard Spacing is 4″)
- (3″ Spacing 50 Sq.Ft) (4″ Spacing 66.7 Sq.Ft) (5″ Spacing 83.3 Sq.Ft).
- Includes Programmable Thermostat, 1 Floor Sensor and Installation Tester
- CSA LISTED For USA And Canada
- Can Be Install Using Ditra-Heat, Prodeso And Drexma T Floor Membrane (Sold Separately).