The Campbell Hausfeld 30-gallon 3.7 hp, horizontal, portable air compressor (VT6271) can power a variety of air tools for the serious DIY user, professional or contractor. The large semi-pneumatic wheels make this unit easy to move from one job to the next. Designed for quiet operation, the heavy-duty, cast-iron, two-cylinder pump is oil lubricated for a long life and delivers up to 10.2 CFM at 90 PSI. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld – The Air Power Expert.
- Powerful 3.7 HP motor creates 10.2 CFM at 90PSI to create the air power you need to change a tire, stain your deck, or hang drywall.
- The 30 gallon tank and efficient cast iron pump lets you run your tools longer without having to wait for the tank to refill so you can get the job done faster.
- The superior pump crankshaft and V-Belt drive create a durable, long-lasting motor with up to 5,000 hours of life so you can complete job after job with confidence
- Large, air-powered wheels roll easily from job to job; dual-voltage motor runs on both 120V/240V so you can use it almost anywhere for maximum portability and versatility.
- Start your projects right away by bundling with a Campbell Hausfeld impact wrench (TL140200AV), paint sprayer (DH650001AV) and hose (PA117701AV)
- This air compressor is backed by a 1 Year Limited warranty from Campbell Hausfeld – The Air Power Experts