DROK 10 pcs Alligator Clips Electrical
Cable length: 50cm
Operating current: 8A
Outer diameter of wire: 3.5mm
Inner area: 0.5mm2
Working temperature: -50℃~200℃
Cable length including clips is 50cm (19.6inches), 5 red test lead and 5 black.
Made of pure copper, this crocodile alligator clip test lead allows working with 8A current.
Double-layer Insulated & durable silicone rubber and low eccentricity; will be a safe tool for the electric test.
Characterized by flexible, anti-Acid and Alkali, foldable, it will bring you more convenience during using.
Note: The spring and rivet can’t be made of pure copper. The material is too soft, which affects the service life and clamping force.
10 X Crocodile Alligator Clip Test Lead
- Double-ended test leads set: alligator clips at both ends of each test lead; 5 pcs red test lead and 5 pcs black test lead.
- Cable length: the alligator clips electrical wire length is 50cm (19.6inches), can help you with proper distance work and give you more convenience.
- Safe and reliable: alligator clips securely to ensure good conduction; red and black color coded leads allow you to test circuits without crossing wires or causing shorts.
- Material: made of pure copper, this crocodile alligator clip test lead allows working with 8A current; Double-layer Insulated & durable silicone rubber and low eccentricity; will be a safe tool for electric test.
- Wide applications: double-ended test leads with alligator clips as low voltage jumper leads can be applied in electrical or laboratory electric testing work; they are useful for connecting components to wires.