Configuration:Keyed individually, Finish:Distressed Venetian Bronze (RELIEVED) Baldwin’s low-profile cylinder deadbolts feature heavy-gauge steel cases for security and solid brass mechanisms for smooth operation. When extended, the deadbolt has a 1′ throw, which reaches into a saw-proof, hardened steel insert. Available keyed alike in sets of four.See options to choose keying configuration and finish. 2′ Traditional Deadbolt Adjustable backset fits both 2-3/8′ and 2′ backset measurements. Designed for 1′ thick doors. Spacers available for 1-3/8′ doors; see accessories. For thicker doors, use accessory conversion kit. Meets ANSI Grade 1 security requirements. Bolt comes in either Aged Brass or Satin Chrome to match trim.Note: Designed especially for 1-5/8′ diameter cut-outs, but accessory trim rings are available for 2-1/8′ diameter cut-outs.
- Traditional deadbolt, single cylinder with 5-pin keying cylinder, accommodates 1.625″ (1-5/8″) diameter cut-outs door prep
- Solid forged brass specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- Low profile cylinder deadbolt for 1.625″ (1-5/8″) door prep features 0.5″ (1/2″) low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Accommodates 1.75″ (1-3/4″) thick doors (conversion kits for 2″ and 2.25″ thick doors are sold separately, via Baldwin Customer service);ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1