The Capri Tools 1 in. 1,800 ft. lbs. Impact Wrench is what you need to for those heavy duty jobs such as working on large, deep truck tires such as 18 wheelers. The extended 8-inch anvil makes it that much easier. There’s more than enough power at 1,800 ft. lbs. max torque and a speed of 4,000 RPM. It’s built with intelligent consideration of air system dynamics, giving it high power and low air consumption, which gives both the tool and your air system longer life. The D Handle allows you to rotate and customize your grip. The twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration.
- Powerful 1 in. drive 1,800 ft. lbs. impact wrench. Twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration. The efficient air system dynamics gives you high power with just 6.8 CFM air consumption at 90 PSI
- Extended 8 in. anvil means you can reach deeper truck tires. Dual socket retention holes along with friction ring help secure sockets firmly
- D Handle allows you to rotate and customize your grip. Ergonomic side handle provides firm grip and prevents fatigue
- 6 settings: 3 forward and 3 reverse
- Free speed: 4,000 RPM, average air consumption: 6.8 CFM, operating pressure: 90 PSI, air inlet: 3/8 in., recommended hose size: 1/2 in