The Capri Tools 1 in. 1,900 ft. lbs. Impact Wrench is designed for heavy-duty work in industrial or fabrication plants. It has a powerful maximum of 1,900 ft. lbs. of torque and has a speed of 4,000 RPM. It’s built with intelligent consideration of air system dynamics, giving it high power and low air consumption, which gives both the tool and your air system longer life. The D Handle allows you to rotate and customize your grip. The twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration.
- Powerful 1 in. drive 1,900 ft. lbs. impact wrench. Twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration. The efficient air system dynamics gives you high power with just 6.8 CFM air consumption at 90 PSI
- Dual socket retention holes along with friction ring help secure sockets firmly
- D Handle allows you to rotate and customize your grip. Ergonomic side handle provides firm grip and prevents fatigue
- 6 settings: 3 forward and 3 reverse
- Free speed: 4,000 RPM, average air consumption: 6.8 CFM, operating pressure: 90 PSI, air inlet: 3/8 in., recommended hose size: 1/2 in