This compact, stubby impact wrench is Ideal for quickly removing nuts and bolts, engine work, radiator work, and other work in tight spaces. It has a twin hammer mechanism that provides the tools and your hand with optimal balance and minimal vibration. It runs at an unstoppable 1100 RPM and 300 ft-lbs max torque. It’s built with intelligent consideration of air system dynamics, giving it high power and low air consumption, which gives both the tool and your air system longer life. It’s designed for heavy-duty, long-term work.
- Powerful, high-speed 3/8 in. drive compact impact wrench with 320 ft. lbs. of maximum torque. Twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration
- Compact short 5.1 in. shank help you maneuver in hard-to-reach areas. Hog ring anvil holds sockets firmly in places
- Efficient air system dynamics gives you high power with just 4.8 CFM air consumption at 90 PSI
- 6 settings: 3 forward and 3 reverse
- Free speed: 11,000 RPM, average air consumption: 4.8 CFM, operating pressure: 90 PSI, air inlet: 1/4 in., recommended hose size: 3/8 in