DeWalt DXCMH1393075 30-Gallon – Two Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor is engineered with an overall rugged design. The DeWalt 30-Gallon – Two Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor utilizes a reliable, electric start Honda GX390 OHV gas engine that is designed for increased efficiency, optimal power transfer, is EPA and CARB approved, and includes an automatic low oil shutdown feature. Manufactured for industrial performance, the DeWalt 30-Gallon – Two Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor delivers a maximum of 22.0-CFM at 175-PSI that provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. The patented pump includes a patented piston design; a cast iron precision bored cylinder head with a set of patented asymmetrical deep-groove directional cooling fins, as well as a patented cast iron flywheel design that together provide a cooler running pump. The DeWalt 30-Gallon – Two Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor is engineered as a truck mount style unit with ASME Certification, and includes a uniquely designed metal belt guard that improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degrees Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs.
- Features a Reliable Electric Start Honda GX390 OHV Gas Engine
- Offers a 390-CC Engine with a Rate of 24.0-CFM at 100-PSI or 22.0-CFM at 175-PSI
- Includes a Patented Piston Design a Cast Iron Precision Bored Cylinder Head and Patented Asymmetrical Deep-Grove Directional Cooling Fins
- Features a Patented Cast Iron Flywheel Design
- Includes a Uniquely Metal Belt Guard that Improves Cooling by as much as 60-Degrees Fahrenheit