DeWalt DXCMH9919910 120-Gallon Two-Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor features a Patented Pump Design that provides for a cooler running pump, it also includes a Patented Piston Design that improves compression efficiency, a Cast Iron Cylinder Head with patented deep-grove directional cooling fins, precision bored cylinders including patented asymmetrical cooling fins, and a Balanced-Flywheel with a large glass-filled composite fan for improved pump cooling. This 120-Gallon Two-Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor easily achieves industrial performance delivering maximum CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) at 175-PSI (Pressure Per Square Inches) and provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at a time. This Air Compressor harnesses the power of the Baldor 4-Pole, 1725-RPM, UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) certified, NEMA rated industrial class electric motor.
- Comes Equipped with Pre-Wired and Mounted Magnetic Starter which Saves Time and Money
- Offers a 35.0-CFM at 100-PSI and 33.6-CFM at 175-PSI with 230/460-Volts
- Featuring a Running Horsepower of 10.0 and a Three-Phase Capability
- Utilizes Cast Iron Construction for Durability, Dependability, and Smooth Operation
- Includes an Extra Capacity Oil Reservoir Ensuring Lower Oil Temperatures