DeWalt 20-gallon air compressor features a cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with a one-piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head & valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 12″ cast iron balanced flywheel. Compressor has a heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency with 1.9 RHP.
- 7.0 CFM at 40 psi and 5.7 CFM at 90 psi
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 20 gallon ASME* portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet and may also be converted for 240 volt application
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch