DeWalt DXCMV5048055 80-Gallon Two-Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor is a heavy-duty stationary air compressor. It utilizes its ability to deliver air at 175-PSI (Pressure Per Square Inches) to effectively power more than one air tool or device simultaneously. The expertly engineered 5.2-Horse-Power, 240-Volts electric motor is fitted with a TOPS Thermal Overload Protection System that protects the motor from Voltage fluctuations. Featuring a rugged Cast-Iron two-stage pump that is built for durability by utilizing hardened-steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, splash lubrication and a expertly balanced cast iron flywheel. It has been specifically designed with a conveniently integrated control panel that includes tank and working pressure gauges, airflow regulator, two quick-connect air outlets and a pressure relief valve. The 80-Gallon ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) air receiver holds more air for longer run times on multiple air tools.
- The DEWALT 2 stage air compressor is built with a 5-HP TOPS motor to provide long life and quiet operation, Air Compressor Voltage: 230
- The integrated control panel has a tank and pressure gauge and 2 quick-connects for convenient control, Air Delivery SCFM @ 175PSI (CFM): 17
- This compressor delivers plenty of air to run multiple tools at the same time to get the job done faster, Air Delivery SCFM @ 100PSI (CFM): 17.9
- The thermal overload protection system motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations, Nozzle Fitting Size: 3/4-in, Horsepower: 5
- This air compressor comes from the factory with synthetic blended oil already installed, Height (Inches): 80, Length (Inches): 31.5, Width (Inches): 34.7
- Built to perform with a patented pump design that provides longer life by running cooler, Pump Type: Oil-lubricated
- 2 Year Limited Pump Warranty