Globe Electric’s Ultra Slim Recessed Lighting Kits are the recessed lights of the future. Each fixture is 0.4″ (10mm) thick meaning they are ideal for locations where height clearance is limited such as beams or duct work. Energy Star certified and IC rated for direct contact with insulation, they won’t overheat, do not require a bulky can and will last for years to come – 50 000 hours or approximately 45 years if used for 3 hours per day to be exact. Wet rated and certified air tight, this 6″ kit is perfect for your bathroom, drop ceilings, outdoor soffits, larger spaces and all general lighting applications. Each kit features an ultra slim junction box at 1.2″ (30mm), a 24″ (610mm) cable, easy push and click quick connects and 9 coil plastic spring clips. Sitting on top of the housing the clips are stronger and easier to use than any of our competitor’s kits. The frosted lens provides a beautiful soft light that shines with 800 lumens and uses only 12 watts of energy to produce the brightness of a 75 watt bulb. Single Packs: Need an uneven amount of lights? Check out Globe’s single pack 90933. The product is the same, only the pack size is different. Combine them together to order the exact number of kits needed for your project.
- Easy install slim LED: Push and click quick connects allows for worry free installation
- Light specs: 75W equivalent Integrated LED using only 12W – 3000K soft white color temperature – 80 CRI for brighter colors – bright 800 lumens
- Wet rated and air tight: Perfect for Showers, saunas, bathrooms, outdoor soffits and all general Lighting applications
- IC rated: For direct contact with insulation – no recessed can required
- Dimmable: Fully dimmable from 100% to 20% with a compatible dimmer switch to create the perfect atmosphere
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Longevity: 50 000 hour, 45 year, lifespan