Incredibly tough & versatile, Gorilla hot glue sticks provide a long term hold even on hard to bond surfaces. The clear adhesive works with both high and low temperature glue guns and features an Extended working time for added convenience for all types of projects. Gorilla hot glue is also weather-resistant and 5x more durable, keeping your projects safe from seasonal temperature swings that can cause other glues to fail. Directions: 1.Use either low or high temp glue gun, per glue gun instructions. High temp: use with high hemp guns for strong bonding: wood, plastic, metal, glass, and more! low temp: use with low temp guns for delicate surface materials: floral, fabric, foam, jewelry, and more! 2.Test product before its intended use. Working time is dependent on amount of glue applied and temperature of glue gun. Full size sticks are 0.44 in. Diameter and mini size sticks are 0.27 in. Diameter. Mini size sticks should be used in mini size glue guns capable of dispensing 0.27 in diameter sticks. Full size sticks should be used in full size glue guns capable of dispensing 0.43 in diameter sticks. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla glue company.
- 5X more durable: for projects that last, 45 second extended working time
- High temperature for strong bonding
- Low temperature for delicate materials: floral, fabric, foam, jewelry and more
- All temperature: safe for both high and low temperature glue guns
- Versatile: Works on hard to bond surfaces like metal & glass