RACO three-gang boxes measure 8-5/8 in. Wide by 1-5/8 in. Deep and are used where multiple wiring devices are required to be centrally located, eliminating the need of having to gang single switch boxes together. Gang box can be finished with either flat or raised covers. The boxes feature six concentric side knockouts for 1/2-inch or 3/4-inch use, and eight 3/4-inch knockouts. The bottom has six 1/2-inch and four 3/4-inch knockouts.
- Durable pregalvanized steel construction
- Bottom knockouts are at either end of box
- 90.0 cu. In wiring capacity
- Used in finish wall applications
- With proper fitting can be used for conduit, nmsc, armored, metal clad, or flex cable