For fleet and field service applications, count on Two-Stage, gas-powered air compressors from Ingersoll Rand. Ideal for remote pneumatic applications, emergency production line needs and other situations where electrical power is scarce, these compressors deliver the air you need, when and where you need it. Featuring truck-bed mounting, these compressors include electronic ignition, idle engine control, a 30-Gallon ASME receiver tank, an OSHA approved fully enclosed belt guard and a weather-resistant powder-coat paint finish. Bundle with all season select lubricant for proper start-up and operation.
- Long-Life: durable cast iron construction, enclosed belt guard and weather-resistant powder-coat paint finish, designed for over 15, 000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum power and flexibility: 100% continuous duty, two-stage pump operating up to 175 psig and a 30-gallon ASME receiver tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy starting: features 14 HP choler engine with electric start & fuel-efficient idle control
- Reliability: all season select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency (sold separately); with 2000 hours of service between change outs, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Two-year warranty available: purchase an all season select lubricant start-up kit, and receive all the Parts you need for start-up and first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warranty