Mortise Plate Size: 2 1/8″ High x 1″ Wide
Strike Plate Size: 2 1/8″ High x 1 3/8″ Wide
2 x Ball Catch with Strike
2 x Jamb Strike
8 x Screw
1. Mark center and screw locations for catch.
2. Drill 5/64 inch pilot holes for screws.
3. Drill a 13/16 in pilot hole 1-5/8 inch deep for catch.
4. Install and tighten screws.
5. Mark center and screw locations for strike.
6. Center area must be mortised.
7. Drill 5/64 inch pilot holes.
8. Install and tighten screws.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Mounting Screws Provided for Simple Installation
- Fits almost all cabinet/closet/door