Elastic stretch cord is great for a variety of uses! You won’t regret having the cordage on hand, so you are prepared for when you may need it. Our cord is proudly made in the U.S., so you know you are receiving a quality product you can depend on. Our cord is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV sunlight! Be creative in your own projects. Choose from our wide array of colors and sizes (2.5mm, 1/4″, 3/16″, 1/8″, 1/16″ or 1/32″) to suit your needs. Description: Made from a Nylon sleeve that will protect the cord and its characteristics which is much better than a polypropylene sleeve which may deteriorate to direct sunlight. History: Originated to provide lightweight suspension for aircraft undercarriages before World War I to help absorb shock during transport and assisted in old-style parachutes in deploying chutes when the ripcord was pulled. Make items: Hammock, bungee cords/straps, beading, necklaces, bracelets, seat/chair covers, cargo net, make a creative display, and other crafted projects, do-it-yourself jewelry, home decorations, scrapbooking, creating attractive gift wraps on packages, elastic straps for face masks, and so much more! Storing items: In your garage, shed, attic, basement, storage unit, your vehicle, and much more. Assist with: Moving furniture, tent repair, storage, securing items, creating a hanging rack, organization, holding items together, moving items such as furniture, and more. Have on hand when: Traveling, camping, kayaking, biking, boating, hunting, and for general use.
- CHOOSE FROM 2.5mm, 1/32″, 1/16″, 3/16″, 5/16″, 1/8″, 3/8″, 5/8″, 1/4″, 1/2″ Diameter with a 100% Nylon Jacket that is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV Sunlight
- GREAT ELASTIC CORD for making bungee straps, cargo nets, hammocks, and other crafted projects
- ELASTICITY HELPS ABSORB SHOCK which helps assist in transporting items, tie, lash, holding items together, storing items, securing items, and much more.
- ENDLESS USES FOR SHOCK ROPE: have it on hand when traveling, kayaking, camping, hunting, boating, biking; even DIY jewelry making, attractive gift wraps, home décor or general use.
- SHOCK CORD IS ALSO KNOWN as bungee rope, bungee cord, stretch cord, stretch rope, bunge, bungie, bungee, bungy, elastic cord, elastic rope, shock cord, shock rope, elasticated rope, Stretchy cord and elasticated cord.