Hausbell Portable Air Compressor is a small but powerful portable air compressor kit that is capable of inflating up to 31″ tires quickly, using its maximum working pressure of 140 PSI. The kit features a low Amp draw of electricity from your 12-volt battery to power compression, making every application as easy as connecting the tire chuck to the valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit. Accessories included with the kit can be stowed in the included hard protecting carry-case.
The air compressor should only be operated for 12-15 minutes and then allowed to cool down before using again. This is a tank less air compress and has to work continuous to put out the air.
What’s in the Box
Hausbell portable air compressor with mounted 100 PSI air pressure gauge
hard protecting carry-case
2.5m air hose with open ended air chuck
3m full copper cord with cigarette lighter plug
3 inflation nozzles kit
- Oil-Free Pump. Powered via alligator clips direct to vehicle’s 12-Volt socket; inflates up to 100 PSI and delivers 30 liters of air per minute
- Convenient to use. 9 feet power cord and coiled air tube extending to about 8 feet makes it extremely easy and hassle-free to reach all vehicle tires
- Accessory kit.3 nozzle adapters for different size inputs; hard protecting carry-case to secure portability and easy storage
- Versatile use. Ideal for car tire inflating, bicycle tires, sports balls, beach balls, airbeds and inflatable toys inflatable pool, air mattress and more
- Tire pressure can be monitored using the mounted pressure gauge. Tank overheated: Allow compressor to cool for approximately 30 minutes. Make sure compressor is run in a clean, well-ventilated area.