PowRyte Elite 3/8-Inch Composite Air Ratchet Wrench is perfect for removing and tightening nuts & bolts and engine & radiator maintenance. The forward/reverse rocker switch is ideal for Instant Change of Direction. The easily adjustable regulator combined with feather touch lever offers unprecedented control. Composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use, and insulates from the cold. It features a 360 Degree directional air exhaust for redirecting air away from the user. The ball type socket retainer is perfect for secure socket retention.
Square Drive size 3/8 in
. Maximum Speed 180 rpm
Maximum Torque 50 ft. lbs
Working Pressure 90 PSI
Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
Tool weight 2.5 lbs
Air Inlet 1/4-18NPT
Recommended hose size 3/8 in.
Housing Material Composite nylon
1/4″ Male Plug
Two-Year Limited Warranty
About PowRyte Elite:
Save Most Live Best. With Eosmos’ innovative company structure and advanced native management system, we save your money in every step of our operation, with a guarantee of high-quality and reliability. We deliver the most saving and best value to you.
PowRyte Elite’s expert product development team guarantees ingenious, innovative, and ergonomically-designed products for serious level DIY workers. PowRyte Elite’s products will be necessities that make your life easier and more efficient.
- Forward/Reverse Rocker Switch for Instant Change of Direction.
- Easily adjustable torque regulator matches tool speed to the job.
- Composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use, and insulates from the cold.
- Ball type socket retainer for secure socket retention, and 360° adustable exhaust directs air away from the operator
- 50 ft-lb of max torque, 180rpm Free Speed @90PSI