Campbell Hausfeld quiet line of air compressors has added a 1.3-Gallon to its line up. This brand new quiet compressor features a revolutionary suitcase design, making it easy to store without taking up a lot of space in your garage or home. At just 29 lbs, you can easily carry it around the jobsite, garage, workshop or house and small-scale contractors can tote it to and from job sites without hassle. The oil-free, maintenance free pump is designed for convenient on-going use and now 50% lighter than our other compressors. At just 68 dBA, this compressor offers a quiet work environment and is ideal for anyone working where noise is a major issue-including inside the house. Boasting 125 PSI and 1.2 CFM @ 90 PSI, the compressor is ideal for inflation, hobby painting, stapling, and fastening jobs. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert.
- The unit is one of the quietest compressors in the industry. At only 68 dba, the unit is 50 percent quieter than comparable compressors, allowing you to run it Indoors without disrupting conversation
- At only 29 pounds, the compressor is 50 percent lighter than similar units. Substantially reduced weight means less fatigue when carrying from site to site
- Key components last up to 4 times longer. The dual PISTON pump system is engineered for high performance and durability and it produces 25% more air compared to other 1 HP air compressor motors
- The revolutionary, slim suitcase design creates a small product footprint for portability and storage in tight spaces – save room in your Garage or home
- The DC010500 quiet compressor is ideal for inflation, hobby Painting, stapling, and fastening projects. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert.