* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 3/8inch 12VDC Hose Barb Electric Solenoid Valve Plastic Body 12-volt DC for Automatic Faucets Drinking Fountains-no Pressure,white & black
colour:white & black
material:metal & Plastic
Voltage: 12-Volt DC
Current: 450 mA
Operation Mode: Normally Closed (Valve opens when energized)
Valve Type: Diaphragm Valve (Servo operated)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: Hose barbs for 3/8inch ID hose (ID = inside diameter)
–A model: 3-140 psi(0.02？8Mpa)
Suitable Media: Water, Very Low Viscosity Fluids
Temperature Limitations: Maximum Fluid Temperature 195 Fahrenheit
Valve Response Time: Fast Acting
Filter Screen: Stainless Steel Inlet Filter
Spring: Stainless Steel (STS 316)
Plunger: Stainless Steel (STS 430)
Plunger Tip: Silicon Rubber
Diaphragm: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
Diaphragm Plate: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
Mounting Screws: 3 mm (not included)
Mounting Position: Any
Estimated Valve Life: More than 300,000-500,000 Cycles
1*Electric Solenoid Valve
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- These 12-Volt DC electric solenoid valves with barbed inlet and outlet ports are great for projects. A model: These types of valves are often used for automatic faucets, foot operated faucets, drinking fountains etc.
- NOTE A model: Please note that diaphragm-type solenoid valves are NOT suitable for gravity-fed systems (i.e. draining liquids out of containers or tanks without using a pump) because of the 3 psi minimum pressure requirement. Check our other auctions for direct acting valves which are suitable for gravity-fed systems. B model: This routine for no pressure valve, apply to 0-0.2 MPA water pressure, used in ordinary water machine!
- Water flow characteristic: 0.02 Mpa greater than 0.4 L/min; 0.10 Mpa greater than 1.5 L/min; 0.30 Mpa greater than 3.5 L/min; 0.80 Mpa greater than 6 L/mi. This valve is normally closed type solenoid valve, the electricity on (water), power off(no water), in the direction of flow is towards the arrow direction (reverse connect does not work)
- As its name suggests,pressure is the water pressure,No pressure that is no water pressure.Pressure applied to 0.02 ~ 0.8Mpa water pressure,no pressure applied to 0 ~ 0.2Mpa water pressure.Solenoid valve that not using within the range of normal pressure can not work normally.