DESCRIPTION, 1. Durable insulated crimp terminals.2. Made with heat shrink material.3. When properly heated and shrunk, they provide a seal that is resistant to water, steam, salt and other contaminants.4. Heat shrink insulated connectors will provide improved pullout strength and strain Relief.5. Excellent splice for marine, automotive, outdoor, or harsh environment use.6. The translucent heat shrink material allows for visual inspection of the connection, and has the wire gauge printed on it.7. Made with heat shrink tubing.
- Product name : Shrinkable wire solder terminal, model : Fdd1.25-250, material : PE, metal
- Color : red, fit cable Size : 0.5 – 1.5Mm2(a.W.G 22-16), Female Spade width : 7mm/ 0.27 inch
- PE tube inner diameter : 7mm/ 0.27″, Length : 29mm/ 1.14″
- Max. Current : 10A, shrink Ratio : 3:1
- Weight : 19G, package content : 15 pcs x wire solder terminal