Air Pressure: 90 PSI
Air Consumption: 4 CFM
Free Speed: 15000 r.p.m
Two Size Sanding Pad Available(2”, 3”)
Polishing method：Eccentric double-rotation
What’s in the Box:
1* 2″ Mini Air sander
1* Small Screwdriver
1* US Connector
1* (2 inch + 3 inch) Sanding Pad (Extra )
1* Instruction manual
Why Choose Valianto’s Random Orbital Sander?
Comes with 2 inch and 3 inch sanding pad.
Comfort-grip handle greatly reduces fatigue during use.
Valianto Sander can deliver 15000 RPM to help you finish an array of different applications.
Ideal for home, auto projects. Suitable for smoothing wood surfaces such as cabinets and furniture.
Using Your Pneumatic Sander:
This tool is intended to be operated as a handheld tool and is air-powered. It requires an air compressor that will provide a clean lubricated air, the point where the air hose is connected to the tool, when the tool is running with the level fully depressed
- ✔Extra Hook & Loop Sanding Pad—–In addition to the 2″ Backing Plate carried by the sander, our air sander with extra 3″ and 2″ hook & loop sanding pad Used for replacement
- ✔Eccentric Double Rotation and Controllable Speed—–ouble rotation grinding method to make the polishing effect more uniform and smooth, A built-in regulator in sander allows you adjust the speed with which you work to satisfy your different sanding, polishing and waxing requirements, for quick and accurate results. easy to handle and Can be operated with one hand, highly reduce operators’ fatigue while delivering the best performance
- ✔Specification—–15,000 RPM Free Speed—–4 CFM Air consumption—–90 PSI—–1/4″ Air Inlet—–US Connector
- ✔TIPS—–The new machine of the eccentric grinder may have a little resistance, Because the fit is too tight, the outer diameter of the rotor hits the inner bore of the cylinder. This happens when the air pressure is very low (Generally less than 4 kg), This situation is not a problem with quality—–Solution—–Remove the sticky disk, use the black eccentric block by hand, and then connect the air pump to work normally! !
- ✔Maintain—–The machine is highly precise, and the speed is high during operation. Any fine sand and gravel, once the iron filings enter the movement, may cause the impeller to break and cause machine failure, so make sure the air inlet is clean. Always use a water-oil separator and drain regularly to ensure that the machine is dry, In order to extend the life of the machine, Inject 3-5 drops pneumatic oil from the air inlet before use every day, Please allow the tool to run for about 20 secon