The wall mount bottom guide attaches to the baseboard or trim of the opening. Standard guides require attachment to floor and in certain cases this proves to be a problem. Some types of carpet, wood, or concrete are either less suitable for a direct installation, or of a quality where drilling into it would be undesired. The wall mount provides a perfect option in both cases. Includes Bracket with L-Guide and bolts and nuts to hold L-guide to Bracket and 2 screws to mount to baseboard.
- DURABLE – Made from 100% steel, powder coated black finish for ultimate durability.
- Powder Coated Black Finish and Screws to Match, MADE IN USA – Manufactured in the United States.
- COMPATIBLE – Can be used with doors that have groove in bottom up to 2 1/2″ Thick or solid(with Turning the L-guide around on the bracket. Works with all brands of barn door hardware.
- ADUSTABLE – Adjustability function to ensure guide works with all sliding doors
- EASY INSTALLATION – Attach 2 screws into baseboard and tighten guide in place.